Monday, June 02, 2014

Fun with Cooper

Cooper took an art class at Raintree after school on Thursdays.  The last Thursday of the semester, the kids worked in groups to make art from nature.  This was the sculpture (I think he said it was a cotton factory?) that Coop and his group made:
 
Cooper and I went to a magic show in Lawrence.  It was two and a half hours of awesome!!  Nine different magicians each did a 15-minute set of tricks.  Very, very cool!

This is magician Lance Rich, a magician who ended up calling me up on stage during his act!!  Man, I love magic shows!!

Coop and I went to a picnic at one of my co-worker's house.  There was a pond, and none of the kids fell in.

But they did get ridiculously muddy:

Alan hosted some of his students at our house for an end-of-the-year gathering.  Coop dug out the Halloween tubs to help with the decorations:

No comments: