Monday, October 31, 2011

The obligatory Halloween photos

Coop chose to be a witch this year for Halloween, and he really wanted green skin.  I'm all about making dreams come true:

The witch hair, which has to be pulled back into pigtails because it gets in his face:

Ta-da!

Except that Coop didn't want to be the only green-skinned witch, so I ended up in the game, too:

Turns out, Parker was also a witch.  (The boys had matching witch pigtails!)

Zachary was a bat:

Off for candy:

Coop ate a ring pop in the car on the way home, and went to bed with blue lips and tongue.  That can't be good....

2 comments:

karen said...

Wow, it looks like you guys had a regular coven going! So many witches! You all look fabulous (love the gray streaks, Emily--reminds me of Stacy on What Not to Wear), but I especially love Cooper's pigtails. So. Incredibly. Cute.

Thomas said...

Very impressive. He makes a very good witch face...very spooky stuff. I'm digging the "transformation" photos from Cooper to witch a la Hollywood film documentary. I'm with Karen on the coven thing...very cool.