Thursday, October 14, 2010

Hays High Class of 1985

Alan and some friends headed back to Hays last weekend for their 25th high school reunion.  I sent the camera with him.  I'm not sure I'll do that again.  There are some things I just don't need to know.  (And here's your warning -- this blog entry, while still rated PG is probably not as family friendly as some others...)

On the drive to Hays, Alan and John stopped at Hooters (allegedly for lunch).

They continued the quest to prove their virility by stopping at Fort Riley and sprinting up the hill to the cannons.


Some friends doing mildly obscene things to the Fort Hays tiger, who looks appropriately mortified:

I'm not sure where they were going, but I think it's a bad sign that they had to climb through barbed wire to get there.

I know you men-folk are proud of your ability to pee standing up outside (and goodness knows Cooper is too), but I'm not sure I need 10 pictures to prove it to me:

Pondering buffalo:

Apparently, they had a great weekend!

No comments: