Monday, October 04, 2010

Eavesdropping from the front seat of the car

Ironman:  I’m Ironman.

Blue Beetle: I’m Blue Beetle.


Ironman: I’m taller than you.  I’m taller than the Incredible Hulk, too.

Blue Beetle: Who’s Incredible Hulk.

Ironman: My best friend.


Blue Bettle: I squeeze my legs to fly.

Ironman: I fly too.


Ironman: Where are your lips?

Blue Beetle: I don’t have any lips.


Ironman: See.  My legs come off and my chest is in Cooper’s hand.

Blue Beetle: Who’s Cooper?

Ironman: The person playing with us.



Blue Beetle: I’m Blue Beetle, and I’m mean.
 
Ironman: I’m Ironman, and I’m mean too because I give little kids yucky snacks.  Yucky snacks like candy.  Yucky smarties.  Yucky tootsie rolls.  Yucky minties.  Yucky peppermints.

 
Ironman: I can stand by myself.
 
Blue Beetle: I don’t know if I can.  Sometime when we get home, I’ll have to try standing up by myself.

 
Ironman: I’m going to get back in my box now.  Oh, I’m falling apart it looks like.  This cool button—look, it makes me fall apart.
 
Blue Beetle: Bye-bye Ironman.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So cute! Aunt Jill