Thursday, June 03, 2010

More random pictures

I'm running to the end of my current photos, so these random ones will have to do.  Or, as Alan likes to say, "we need to go make some more memories so you can blog about them!"  Yes, indeed.

Cooper decided to try on my boots. 

It's a nice look, I think:

Picking strawberries:

Sitting on a bobcat thing (that belongs to a friend of Alan's):

A tractor ride with Grandpa Jerry:

And finally, a picture of Cooper's latest music class:

That's right, parents weren't allowed in the room for the first 30 minutes of the class!  We tried this during the spring semester, but Cooper wasn't keen on it.  Last week, however, Miss Janet managed to sweet talk him right out of my arms and into the singing room, and he never looked back!

1 comment:

Karen said...

Nice fashion statement, Coop! The combination of boots and a sporty top is very Gwen Stefani.

Great pictures!