Thursday, June 06, 2013

Tulsa!!

Alan left at the end of May for a two-week trip in England with some Baker students.  Coincidentally, Cooper was out of school for two straight weeks.  To preserve my sanity, Coop and I took a vacation down to Tulsa.  (And then I shipped him off to his grandparents for three days!)
 
This was Coop's traveling outfit:

Seriously.  Here he is waiting at the table for me to bring out food:

And speaking of food, I insisted on new (to us, or at least Cooper) restaurants while we were in Tulsa.  First up, Logan's Roadhouse where you can eat peanuts and throw the shells on the floor!  Coop loved it!

Getting every last drop of his cinnamon apples:

Waffle with melted chocolate chips and peanut butter for breakfast at the hotel:

Cracker Barrel, where Coop spent some time trying to figure this one out:
(Don't tell him, but I bought this game in the gift shop on our way out.  And it comes with the solution!  YAY!)

No comments: